Your summer holidays in Rimini
Why choosing the Adriatic Coast as destination for your summer holidays?
You can relax at beach, comfortably lying in the sun, or have fun with the entertainers. Rimini has the most famous and equipped beaches in Europe and are particularly suitable to children.
Events and fun parks
The agenda of the summer events in Rimini is full of unmissable appointments: Molo Street Parade and Pink Night as leading events, and many parties, street markets, concerts, live music and more. And what about August 15th? Funny, exciting, unforgettable.
The adratic coast is also famous for its fun and theme parks: Mirabilandia, Aquafan, Italia in Miniatura, Oltremare, Fiabilandia and Rimini Delfinario are only some of the magic places for the fun of your family!
You will taste the typical dishes of our cuisine, from the fastest but also most loved foods like Piadina to the most elaborated ones, like fish dishes or hand-made pasta dishes.
History and culture are other two reasons to visit Rimini. Besides the historical centre, with its beauties of the Roman period (such as the Arch of Augustus), also the hinterland with its villages of San Marino, San Leo, Montescudo, Verucchio, Gradara, Santarcangelo and many others, worths a visit.
Why booking your holidays in Rimini in apartment?
- Ideal for families
- Apartments with air conditioning, satellite TV, WI-FI and in some apartments you will also find the dishwasher
- Do not worry about parking. It is guaranteed and free of charge
- We are 100 metres far from the beach and the promenade with street markets and events for families
- At beach you will benefit from special prices and from services like games, entertainment and changing cabins
- If you do not want to take your own linen, towels and tablecloths from home, we can provide them to you
- If you love nature and like exploring…you can use our bicycles free of charge!
Book your seaside holiday, you will feel at home…